SUPER RADICAL’s goal was to help you watch TV—it was video that specifically did not require the viewer’s full or uninterrupted attention. Produced and directed by AKA, the episodes featured experimental/performance videos from the Reasonable People’s League performance collective and Lovers v Haters. The show aired on MNN during the winter of 2005-6.
About meI make stuff with software, hardware, and ideas. More here.
- O’Reilly SOLID 2015: “Semantic listening: Experiments in capturing context, not content”
- STAMPS Design School, University of Michigan – “Critical/Political History of Makers”
- Listening Table
- “The Amp Hour” with Dave Jones and Chris Gammell
- O’Reilly SOLID 2014 “Blush: Designing a Social Wearable”
- Object Record
- Sketching in Hardware 2013 – UX notes for the Notification Layer
- Object Steganography
- Video scores for The Atlantic
- Video Eggs
- Place Clock
- Electromech Gamelan
- NASA FabLab
- A House In Bali