In the last decade I’ve had a lot of fun and interesting gigs – working with Björk as an instrument designer, building a Fab Lab at a NASA facility, running product strategy at Temboo, designing live performance video with Jay Scheib, and making critically-focused experience prototypes at the New York Times R&D Lab (where I am now, and love it!).
If you would like to get in touch, please send me a message to AKA [at] [this domain name]. I am currently working full-time, but would be happy to talk about after-work collabs.
- I use pinboard, flickr, twitter, github, tumblr, youtube, vimeo, soundcloud, and more services that I have forgotten about.
- I built CNC machines and do other experimental fabrication on the side. Since 2014 I’ve been turning bowls out of reclaimed wood on my mini-lathe.
- I try to keep up my writing with a little semi-autobiographical blog.
- I brew beer, I love dogs, and I married Harlo. I love her the most.
- I feel like I am very good at pool and poker, but the feeling is wrong: I am not good at those.
- I live in South Williamsburg, Brooklyn. Before Brooklyn, I lived in Massachusetts; before that, New Hampshire; before that, South Florida; before that, Canada; before that, England; before that, Ecuador; before that, Ohio; before that, Illinois; before that, I was still dead.